Salted. Unsalted. Garlic. Those are the usual suspects when it comes to any variety in butter. What if you could make your own flavored butter right a home? You would likely decide it is not for you as the process is long and labor intensive, and who has got that kind of time? Well, now you can. Not only is it possible to easily make your own infusion creations with the Magical Butter machine, it works as smoothly as the butter it creates.
Using Magical Butter, the very first countertop botanical extractor, one can infuse herbs and even maple syrup and bacon into your butter to make your own delectable dishes. It has been used by chefs around the world for years, and now it can be enjoyed by everyone. By grinding, heating, stirring and steeping your herbal extract at the correct time and temperature you can enjoy your creation safely!
Here is how it works:
1. You will need 2-5 cups of unsalted butter
2. 7-14 grams per cup of high quality botanicals
3. 1 tablespoon per cup of Lecithin
4. It is recommended to ‘decarb’ your botanicals (bake them in oven for 25 minutes to activate the essential ingredients)
5. Add the botanicals to the machine
6. Add in melted butter over the botanicals
7. Add in the Lecithin (an emulsifier)
8. Secure the head back onto the machine
9. Set your required temperature (according to recipe that you are following)
10. Press the ‘2 hour butter button’
11. Machine will mix, stir and grind the butter together. Once finished, remove the head of appliance.
12. Put on your heat resistant glove
13. Use your purified filter bag and pout liquid content into bag
14. Squeeze out excess butter from filter bag into your filtered bag.
Some of the recommended herbs that one can infuse into butter for delicious recipes are:
Wild Dagga, Damiana, Herb Robert, Catnip, Tribulus, Yerba Mate, Passion Flower, Milk Thistle, St. John’s Wort, Paw Paw Leaves, Slippery Elm, Chamomile, Cramp Bark, Echinacea, Ginkgo Biloba, Hawthorne Berries, Gotu Kola, Dong Quai, Hops Flowers, Licorice Root, Mugwort, Nettle, Raspberry Leaf, Saw Palmetto, Siberian Ginseng, Skullcap, Blue Lily, Guarana, Brahmi, Burdock Root, Cannabis and so many more, in fact, making your own cannabis infused butter is at your fingertips.
Butter is not all that can be made with this incredible product, you can infuse essence of herbs into oil, grain alcohol and even lotions. It’s time to get with creative and it’s so effortless, it’s ‘like buttah, baby.’
Larissa Gomes is originally from Toronto, now turned Angeleno, she has worked in roles from writer, actor and producer for well over a decade. In that time, she’s developed concepts, film and television screenplays/pilots, along with contributed published short stories, articles, blogs, marketing content, copywriting and editing work. She is also a breast cancer survivor and single mom to her spirited toddler boy