Cannabis Infused Eggnog For The Holidays
3 cups heavy cream
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp vanilla extract
¾ cup sugar
1 cup weed bourbon whiskey
1. Separate egg yolks and egg whites into two bowls.
2. Add sugar to the yolks and whisk rapidly for 2 minutes.
3. Add the heavy cream, vanilla extract, and bourbon and whisk until ingredients are distributed evenly.
3. Place the egg whites in a stand mixer (or use a hand mixer), add salt, and whip on high speed until stiff peaks form.
5. Gently fold stiff egg whites into the yolk mixture. Grate the nutmeg into the mixture while folding.
6. Refrigerate one hour and serve with grated nutmeg on top.
Weed whiskey extraction technique
(Watch here: )
750mL bottle of bourbon whiskey
¼ oz ground weed
1. Pour the bottle of whiskey into a sealable jar (or pour out a little bit of whiskey to make up for the added volume of the weed) and add the ground weed.
2. Shake the bottle and let it sit, out of the sun, for at least 48 hours. Shake it up at least once a day until it has reached your desired potency - up to one month if possible. The longer it sits, the more potent it will be.
3. Pour the whiskey mixture into a glass container, using a cheesecloth to strain out all ground weed from the whiskey. Repeat this step as necessary to strain all of the whiskey from the ground weed, and discard the remaining weed.